mixture of my mind
ano daw?
sino ka?
e-mail mo?
anong point? (smilies)
Powered By: dEkap.Com




























 
::contact:: Oral Sex Donations Accepted

<< current













 

::my past life diagnosis:: You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.






























solitar
 
Friday, January 17, 2003  
At several points in time, I'd thought that life was just gonna be like that. Things had become so boring, and surprises never seemed surprising anymore. The dullness of the new people I meet gave a big deal for me to decide that the world is not getting anymore than extra flesh. No more. No less. Every thing that happens must have occured sometime previously, probably a week, month, or years earlier. Perhaps just a couple of days ago. That made my now idle mind idle. Sometimes I found myself blaming whatever it was that made me go through all the excitement, the wonders, the thrill, the hurts, aches and freaking pains, almost the wildest adventures, regrets, childhood, love, and relationships I've had -- all in one itsy bitsy part of my life, like almost hitting me in a day, now knowing I wasn't going to die yet. Moments could pass me by dying to decipher what could've been, what should be, what if's, and maybe if I's. I amiss supposed, i guess too many times, that this world I've known was the only world I could be in. I had no idea there were options.

No, there wasn't any mind-boggling problems solved, nor any house-topsy-turvy-like earthquake that cracked in and shook my head to suddenly hit a curve and turn my beliefs upside down about all "misconceptions" my own mind had been instructing me (or my life for that matter). It just took another of those moments of endless thinking how to find my way out of this monotonous existence, to realize that at anytime, anywhere, and anyhow, something could start. Thoughts, I mean.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.