mixture of my mind
ano daw?
sino ka?
e-mail mo?
anong point? (smilies)
Powered By: dEkap.Com




























 
::contact:: Oral Sex Donations Accepted

<< current













 

::my past life diagnosis:: You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.






























solitar
 
Monday, March 16, 2009  

Everytime reality checks in, it more often than not comes as a slap, or an unforeseen prick in the veins, or a sudden lift in the air after which in a snap is abruptly followed by Falling. This kind of timing always puts me in awe mode, and simply leaves me dumbfounded.

This week was an absolute emotional roller coaster ride. Emotionally, i was not prepared, and therefore was quite challenged in the turn out of events. Friday, having come home from work without Lod, was just a nonchalant evening. Simply watched television with my sister, Tess (who again slept in my bed). She was half awake so I got to talk to her about the gown that she was going to wear to our cousin's (Ate Sienna) wedding the following day. Fortunately she'd had it fixed. Before getting the sleep I badly wanted to have, I watched an Aussie thriller, "Wolf Creek" which ended at about 4am. Struggled to fall asleep, bothered by the film. Woke up 45 minutes later to prepare for a long drive to Bulacan.

So off we went to the province, with two make up artist-employees of Leo (Tess' stylist) to do some of Al's (the groom) family members. Got to the meeting place in Plaridel at almost 8am, since had to stop by for some latte. To cut the story short, I turned out to be the friggin' musical director which i totally didn't mind doing for Ate Sienna. Just found it funny and ironic that i had the audacity to hardly sleep, not anticipating some job to do at the wedding. It turned out pretty great, though, I should say. It gave me and my sister an idea to contemplate on possibly becoming events organizers! Managed to play the entourage entrance great, good timing on the ballerina entrance (Now that I have you), and the band followed soon as the door opened for the grand entrance of the bride. Unfortunately, the band girl singer sucked big time singing Make Me Whole. I thought I'd rather have had allowed the backup CD to keep on playing. Darn! Reception music went fine too. I just have to mention that the venue (Northwoods Golf Resort) was the place of the last scene of John Lloyd and Sarah Geronimo's You Changed My Life..but I think that's not my point. I was trying to drive that amidst all that had happened at the wedding, I got bothered with what and how I felt, and of course this is the best I could write how it went. It's the hardest part to express, but to whoever knows me to the bones, I'm sure you get what it is. Or not. Everybody was happy. They all say it's what they've always prayed for, and albeit a not that perfect occasion (technically speaking), you know it's a happy event. And something happened, really. You'll know it if you're in a similar place and time. I just wish all the best for them. Left for home at 9-ish, got another latte at NLEX to keep awake, and got home before midnight.

Had to get up early to join and support Daddy at mass (thanks to my persistent sister) as he's running as a member of the village's board of directors. Voting started at 9am. But after breakfast, i just fell into slumber (can you blame me), and woke up at 5pm. Results came out at nearly 8pm, and Daddy was the only one who made it from his party. Everyone was giving him condolences, practically saying that he's getting crucified. For some reason, and thank God that's how I felt - I wanted to be, and was supportive. I just want him to survive and win this. Otherwise, we have thought of moving out to a much divided community, which is the last thing we'd want to be part of.

I think I'm not in the mood. I wrote a pretty good crap.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.