mixture of my mind
ano daw?
sino ka?
e-mail mo?
anong point? (smilies)
Powered By: dEkap.Com




























 
::contact:: Oral Sex Donations Accepted

<< current













 

::my past life diagnosis:: You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.






























solitar
 
Thursday, September 23, 2004  
funny completely to something look back on memory that your refreshes.

2 am. It's funny to look back on something that completely refreshes your memory. It's sad that right now i'm making the least memory anybody could ever have. 5th month not on the job. It's getting worse than post-graduation when you don't know what job you want to go first. Now, I don't know where to go. And if anybody could ever beat having the consciousness of how random things will be going for me, then praise you.

Saw a documentary on suicide, and the cadavers were shown being dissected and autopsied. As strong as my imagination could get me, even unintentionally and unwillingly, I saw ME being checked out by the funeral guy. Then an actress who loser-ly attempted to commit suicide said she didn't wanna die anymore, coz it felt so alone, sad, and desperate. I concluded i'm slowly committing suicide. kidding. maybe i actually am, but i don't feel so desperate about getting a job. I feel desperate bout not having anything to do.

i quietly play in my mind how i should be in the interviews as soon as i actively search for my next job. i was imagining i would tell the hr people or whoever about the new perspectives i've developed through the months i haven't had work. that though i grew so tired of my previous job that led me to resign (and if they fire me with questions like i can always get tired when at work), i could tell them it's all about this new perspective about work that won't probably make me feel tired. and i feel honest about it.

oh why do i always get lazy about expressing thoughts in my brain that i so depressingly want to let out.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (1) comments
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.