mixture of my mind
ano daw?
sino ka?
e-mail mo?
anong point? (smilies)
Powered By: dEkap.Com




























 
::contact:: Oral Sex Donations Accepted

<< current













 

::my past life diagnosis:: You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.






























solitar
 
Wednesday, April 21, 2004  
funny completely to something look back on memory that your refreshes.


"I can't believe I was in Boracay!"

...again. I know I could still be, if I want to.

Cool sand, clear waters you'd want to dip in the whole day and night, bright sun, long walks, adorable dogs to play with (Friday!), beautiful people (because they're interesting), great food, fantastic view, lovely lovely wind, absolutely indescribable dinner under the stars, wonderful friends, funny funny chats, endless laughters, dusk till dawn booze, fascinating conversations, cancelled inhibitions, incomparable tranquility, incredible school of fish you can feed...JUST FEW of the things that'd overwhelm a human being.

There's just about ample breeze that I will never be able to get enough of forever, pretty much like L-O-V-E. Keeps your longing for it, no matter how much more of it you're asking. And... daaamn! Such irony to say that the air takes my breath away, EVERYTIME. Like no other.

I decide to take it with me, since I know that I will miss it and come back for some more. Then I thought, I could bring just a little bit of it along wherever I go.

In realization to all that's been, that are, and will be, there's indeed a point when everything just falls into place, and I suddenly find serenity in my surroundings. Nothing could ever, ever compare to the calmness and stillness and lightness it brings to my personhood. The peacefulness...oh, this can never be stressed enough...the peace just covers up for every hurt, every wound, every pain, and anything that you can imagine you can harm yourself through. CATHARSIS.

Mothers give you life and ARE your life. My mom is my life, and she gave it to me, maybe not EXACTLY THE WAY anyone would've wanted, but surprises are the best things on earth. I love her more than anything. I mean this. And it's not gratitude, but no words can describe how thankful (also a small way to word it) I am. It's just so inscrutable, that I hate it, knowing there are millions and millions more of words than sand in the ocean, and still I can't find the term.

I don't know what's gonna happen next (like anybody does), but in all my efforts to sustain this state of mind and condition, I'll definitely fight and win.

All I'm trying to say perhaps, is that, I'M HAPPY.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.