mixture of my mind
ano daw?
sino ka?
e-mail mo?
anong point? (smilies)
Powered By: dEkap.Com




























 
::contact:: Oral Sex Donations Accepted

<< current













 

::my past life diagnosis:: You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.






























solitar
 
Friday, July 04, 2003  
in the quietness of my surrounding,
and tranquility of my solitude,
you come to me.

i dream of myself without a body,
just soul
floating away like the free spirit almost touching the ground,
touching you.

imagine how i could touch you
without touching me,
i selflessly give my whole being,
but by condition: give yours, too!

how do you decipher
the depths of my infinite mind?
you see through me,
i am not transparent.
yet you rummage from end to end
my deepest desires
i haven't even imagined.

you come to me,
you're uninvited.
nonetheless, you can join me live
6 feet under this misery
and relieve my anxious mind
of the trepidation.
a fear that lasted a lifetime.

come to me
and take my heart.

take my lucid heart...


Friday, July 04, 2003

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.